Are you customer and quality focused? Do you want to work for a company that respects you and cares about your happiness? If so, submit your resume now! We are always looking to grow our team with the right people.
See the below available positions to apply now or email us your resume for a potential opening.
Join our ELITE team of skilled technicians and office management
ASE Certified Auto Mechanic
We are looking for a skilled Auto Mechanic who is passionate about cars, growing his/her experience and building a profitable career.
The Mechanic needs to be an excellent problem solver with ability to effectively communicate issues to non-technical people and build trust. They are well-versed in complex mechanical, alignment and suspension systems. Mechanic should also have the ability to use Mitchell software effortlessly throughout the entire estimating and repair process. TOP PAY AND BENEFITS for qualified Auto Mechanic.
· Proven experience as competent Auto Mechanic
· Excellent knowledge of vehicle mechanical, electrical, electronic components, alignments and suspension systems
· Experience using Mitchel, AllData diagnostic system and other mechanical programs
· Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment
· Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protection against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
· High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
· Valid ASE certification as Master Mechanic
· Valid ASE certification in Air Conditioning Repair
we are a growing company and always looking for top tier talent. Send us your resume.
Auto Collision Careers:
- Auto Body Technician
- Auto Body Prepper & Painter
- Auto Mechanic
- Front Office Estimator
- Front Office Support